First - Download ASPNetSpell
- Download ASPNetSpell for ASP.Net 2, 3, 3., 4 and ASP.Net 4 with full MVC, Razor and AJAX support.
Download Free International Dictionaries for ASPNetSpell
- Afrikaans (South Africa)
- American English (USA)
- Australian English
- British English (UK)
- Canadian English
- Brazil (Modern Brazilian Portuguese)
- Catalan (Catalonia)
- Danish Dictionary (Dansk)
- Dutch & Flemish (Nederlands)
- German Dictionary (Deutsch)
- French (Francais)
- Frisian (Frysk, Seeltersk & Mooring)
- International English
- Italian (Italiano)
- Malaysian (Bahasa Malaysia)
- Portuguese (Portugues - Brazil and Portugal)
- Spanish (Espanol - Americas & Spain)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Welsh (Cymric)
Dictionary Encoder Application
Encode your own dictionary from any list of words. Also allows your to repair and modify our .dic dictionary files.
Working With Dictionaries
Installation of New Dictionaries:
- Dictionaries can be downloaded for free from the links above on this page.
- Copy the .dic file to ~/AspNetSpellInclude/Dictionaries/
Adding New Words:
- Add 1 word per line to ~/AspNetSpellInclude/Dictionaries/custom.txt
- Add 1 word per line to ~/AspNetSpellInclude/Dictionaries/language-rules/banned-words.txt
Request a New Dictionary
You can download the Dictionary Encoder Application to create your own .dic dictionary files.
Contact us and we will try our best to help you encode a dictionary for any language or specialism you request.