ASPNetSpell is a high performance Spell-checking Component for ASP.Net 1, 2, 3, 3.5 and 4.
We believe this is the most widely compatible
- Builds for all releases of the .Net framework (1, 2, 3, 3.5 and 4)
- Supports MVC, MVC2 and MVC3
- Supports Razor
- Supports all known .Net programming languages.
- Works on any version of IIS that supports ASP.Net
- Supports Ajax and the .Net Ajax Toolkit
- Works with all known Rich HTML editors
- Does not rely on MS word for any other software.
- Easy to install
- Supports all major browsers on Windows, Mac and Unix. This includes Legacy support for some browsers over 10 years old.
Full of Features
- As-You Type Spell Checking with red wiggly underlines. This works in IE.
- Spell any field or Control in an MS Word style dialog window.
- '[Did-You-Mean]' search phrase suggestions
- A Fully featured server side engine which can be implemented to create your own custom spelling application.
Performance and Stability
- Spell checks easily 20,000 words a second. Orders of magnitude faster than some other .Net spell-checkers.
- Even entire novels can be spell-checked with stability and great performance - in a few seconds.
- Bandwidth compression of over 80% - especially with large documents
- Works on load balanced servers without extra set-up.
The correct suggestion is on top the vast majority of the time because ASPNetSpell has:
- True International phonetics algorithms
- Keyboard behaviour and layout awareness
- Been tested with dyslexic users
- Awareness or word frequency and context
- Error tolerance and analysis based on DNA matching algorithms.
- Years of experienced and optimized fuzzy logic.
We believe this now to be at least as accurate as Microsoft and Goggle's own spell checking technology.
Developers can fine tune performance characteristics
- Add custom vocabulary from Text Files, Databases and Arrays
- Use, edit and encode encode custom dictionaries
- User dictionaries can be stored locally to 1 user or centrally on the server.
- Structural grammar checking.
- Ban words from use in your organization - filter profanity and jargon.
- Enforce spelling correction and ban inappropriate words, abbreviations and acronyms
- Teach it about common typos and vocabulary in your industry.
- Spell-check in multiple languages simultaneously - such as French and English at the same time.
Free Dictionaries including medical, Legal and Scientific words
- FREE Dictionaries provided in over 20 languages- and user interface in 39 Languages.
- FREE Medical, Legal, Scientific, Engineering, Science dictionaries
Always getting better
- If you want a feature - just ask! We want to stay at the top of our field. So let us now what you want.
We love properly made coding tools. We want you to get to Hello World in under 5 minutes.
- Integrates seamlessly into every known build of Visual Studio
- Full Inteli-sense Support for ASP.Net Web Applications, MVC and Razor.
- Easily installs into major .Net Apps including .NetNuke